BOSTON MASSACHUSSETTS and MORRISTOWN, NEW JERSEY–(BIOAEGIS THERAPEUTICS – November 10, 2012) Pursuant to the terms of the agreement with the Brigham and Women’s Hospital previously announced on May 11, 2011, BioAegis Therapeutics elected to exercise its option into an exclusive license to recombinant human plasma gelsolin technology.
- August, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Announces Publication in the Journal of Infectious Diseases: “Delayed Administration of Recombinant Plasma Gelsolin Improves Survival in a Murine Model of Penicillin-Sensitive and Resistant Pneumococcal Pneumonia”
- August, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Reports Favorable Safety and Pharmacokinetic Results in its Phase 1b/2a Dose-Escalation Study of Recombinant Human Plasma Gelsolin with Highest Doses Ever Administered to Patients
- April, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Receives US Patent Protection for the Therapeutic Uses of Plasma Gelsolin in Renal Failure
- March 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Completes Enrollment in its Phase 1b/2a Dose-Ranging Safety Study of Recombinant Plasma Gelsolin for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- March, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Awarded European Patent Protection for the Uses of Plasma Gelsolin to Treat Infections