BOSTON MASSACHUSSETTS and MORRISTOWN, NEW JERSEY–(BIOAEGIS THERAPEUTICS – March 1, 2013) BioAegis Therapeutics announced today that it has opened a research laboratory facility at the NJ Commercialization Center of Innovative Technology in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
- August, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Announces Publication in the Journal of Infectious Diseases: “Delayed Administration of Recombinant Plasma Gelsolin Improves Survival in a Murine Model of Penicillin-Sensitive and Resistant Pneumococcal Pneumonia”
- August, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Reports Favorable Safety and Pharmacokinetic Results in its Phase 1b/2a Dose-Escalation Study of Recombinant Human Plasma Gelsolin with Highest Doses Ever Administered to Patients
- April, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Receives US Patent Protection for the Therapeutic Uses of Plasma Gelsolin in Renal Failure
- March 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Completes Enrollment in its Phase 1b/2a Dose-Ranging Safety Study of Recombinant Plasma Gelsolin for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- March, 2019: BioAegis Therapeutics Awarded European Patent Protection for the Uses of Plasma Gelsolin to Treat Infections